The destruction of the counter and cabinets was much more fun for me then it should've been.
During destruction, we discovered this lovely spot on the floor. Who doesn't tile a whole floor?! Really people! Dumb.
Here is our cereal box collection. I think I'm short a couple boxes... I better go buy a few more boxes...
Here it is all ripped out. (Notice the lovely paint job)
Bo was wonderful to help me with this project but he was kind of a slave driver! He kept saying that since it was my project that he was going to make me do most of the work. And he did! So I'm really proud of these shelves, even if they aren't pretty. Yet.
Lastly I thought I'd post the other project I did recently. We painted the kids' bathroom. This picture makes it look darker than it really is. And I don't have a before picture for you, but just imagine a really ugly orange color.
Lastly I thought I'd post the other project I did recently. We painted the kids' bathroom. This picture makes it look darker than it really is. And I don't have a before picture for you, but just imagine a really ugly orange color.
Now on to more projects! Next, the garden. Or my kitchen needs paint. And new counters. And, and, and....
3 comments:
What's for breakfast?!? That's awesome!
And I love your new shelving! How exciting. Definitely a better use of that space. (but I'm a big fan of pantrys). Good luck on your next projects. :)
Don't you just love projects! Nice pantry though!! Looks like it will be very handy! And, I LOVE your cereal box collection!!
How come you haven't painted the pantry yet? Maybe we should have a race to see if I can get my lower cupboards painted before you get your pantry painted. You might win.
Post a Comment