Happy Birthday Bo!!
In honor of his 29th birthday, here is a top 29 list of how great Bo is:
1. He's a great Dad
2. He's my best friend
3. He's a sweet and wonderful husband
4. He spoils me rotten
5. He constantly singing to our kids with his amazing musical talent
6. He gets up early every morning and goes to work to provide for our family which allows me to be able to stay home with our kids
7. He's got great facial hair, and I love it
8. He doesn't complain when I have honey-do's for him to do
9. He doesn't mind when I want to pick his clothes out for him
10. He loves working with me on projects around the house or yard
11. He can fix ANYTHING
12. He loves my sometimes wild and crazy family
13. He doesn't mind helping with bathing and dressing kids
14. He loves his old truck and doesn't complain that he's not driving the latest and greatest car
15. He doesn't mind changing dirty diapers
16. He can cook and doesn't mind pulling up the slack when I don't feel like cooking
17. And when I don't feel like cooking, he doesn't mind eating cereal or PB&J
18. He's a great listener, even when I bore him with my stories
19. He would helps out anyone in need, even give the shirt off his back
20. He has a very kind heart
21. He loves to serve
22. His idea of a perfect evening is sitting on the couch with me watching a movie
23. He loves to take our kids to the park and play with them or play games at home which he always lets them win
24. He loves breakfast, any time of day - also loves Chinese food
25. He loves to read, and loves to read to our kids
26. He is so creative, and can always figure out a solution to any problem I have
27. He has such a strong testimony of the gospel and shares it with our family while teaching our children
28. He is a very hard worker
29. He is just AMAZING, he gave me wonderful beautiful children, and I love him so very much

5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BO!!!! We hope you have a wonderful day!!
Love,
Tyson and Angie
WOW! I am turning 29 this year too! Happy Birthday to my MOST favorite cousin. You are the best BO!! Kay, you are one blessed woman. Loved the list:)
Hey! I get all of the salubrious descriptions and probably agree with most of them. I take exception with #12. What are you talking about??!! Who are you calling wild and crazy??!! I am highly scandalized by such allegations. And who better to scandalize than those who live at your house.
Happy Birthday to a wild and crazy guy!!
aww, sweet list! Happy Birthday, Bo! Hope it was a great one!
I totally spaced Bo's birthday until a couple of days after, but I did think of it eventually! Tell him I said Happy Birthday.
Post a Comment