Sunday, October 19, 2008

Homestead Fun!

A trip to the homestead would not be complete with out:
Playing in the sand.

Swinging on the new swing.

Trying new things.

A visit to the rope swing.

Wrestling with cousins.

A ride in the back of Rusty.

Going down to the lake.

Taking a walk.

Sittin' around.

And of course, dirty Homestead faces!


And for your viewing pleasure, my ride on the rope swing.

5 comments:

Mallory said...

so fun! i loev it when you post new things!! :) and is that a BOW in your hair!! :) love it! love you~!!!

Carrie said...

You are a pro on that rope swing. I'm impressed.

Katy said...

Look like you had a great time! I love the video!!!

Grandma in NEAZ said...

Wow! That is SCARY to see it captured for posterity. I know kids do that every Homestead visit, but it makes me cringe to see photographs of it!
Yer a braver man than I am, that's fer shure

Angie Prusse said...

You guys are so cute!! How fun! Everytime I read you blog I somehow end up laughing or having a huge smile on my face! Thanks for sharing all your fun moments!