Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hello? Did I lose you?

Hello?
Yeah, this is Kay.
What, you don't recognize me?
Okay, yeah, I've changed a little...
Oh, you haven't heard from me in a while?
I know, I'm a slacker. Will you ever forgive me?
I'm so glad, I've missed you too. What would I do without you...
But you should know, I might be leaving you again sometime soon.
Why? Because I'm having a baby... and I doubt I'll have much time for you. Sorry blog.

No I didn't die. No, I haven't had the baby (I wish...). I've just been busy. Yet I have SO much to blog about. It's a goal of mine to get to it before the baby comes, because I doubt I'll have as much spare time then. Keep posted for that! Until then...

We've been invaded! We have bugs in our bed... well rather bug, singular.
Riddle for the day: How do you fit a 9-month pregnant woman, her husband, 2 body pillows and a 3-year old in a queen size bed?

Answer?... You tell me and we'll both know!

*I didn't notice until I posted this that it is my 300th post. Hooray! ...not very exciting...

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Soo True!! I haven't bothered getting a body pillow, but instead, I have 3 pillows strategically placed. Well sorta. I wake up sometimes to Matt handing me back one of my pillows in the middle of the night. What an uncomfortable mess we make trying to get comfortable! Sheesh!

Katy said...

You are so funny Kay Ellen. I have missed your blogs! Though I do understand your plight so no worries! Love Ya!

C&KMillerAcres said...

I hear you on the community bed thing. Don't worry though. Only a few more weeks to go.

Christine said...

They don't make beds big enough these days! And pregnant ladies NEED 2 body pillows because they have to switch sides and moving pillows wakes them up! I can't wait for Brock to be born (that was the funniest name on your list!)