I was blog stalking this morning...
And I ran across a couple of interesting/fun things. First, with General Conference coming up, I found this link on a friends blog. It's a link to get a kids packet for conference. I opened it up and was really impressed by it, but it may be just a bit old for my 3 year old. So those of you with older children (maybe 5 and older, but check it out even if you have young children) might find this very helpful! Check it out here.
Also, there is a buzz about the Internet about how to make cute bows for girls hair. I know there are a lot of different kinds of bows and how-to's but I wanted to include the one I found. It seems rather easy, and could be made for kids (non-babies, since it's not a headband). Check it out here.
This last site I found I actually got off of Dr. Phil. Okay, don't barf, I don't watch him faithfully, but when I see an advertisement for his show that seems interesting I DVR it and watch it later. He's not my favorite, but he has some good stuff he does shows on. This one in particular was about saving money. With a budget as tight as ours, I am always trying to find ways to cinch my expenses. Anyway, click here if you want to see highlights from that Dr. Phil show. But from that show they brought on a lady who is a coupon freak, and that's not me at all but I have enjoyed reading her blog. For those of you who live in a bigger city, some of the things she posts would be really helpful. She posts how to get free stuff along with all kinds of other stuff. Check out her blog here. (beware, she posts like 10-15 times a day. It's easy to keep up with if you have google reader...)
...okay, that's all the blog stalking I have to mention today... ☺ ...although I did get this link off my sister's blog, and I couldn't stop laughing...
(my family should understand the title of this blog)
...Okay, and Boo just reminded me of another thing to mention. For those of you who like Wallace and Gromit, Disney channel has a show call Shaun the Sheep that is done by the same people. It's very cute! Boo loves it. Check it out!
...I swear, that's all... for now... ☺
No comments:
Post a Comment