7 years ago... I slept in my queen sized bed with two other girls (Carrie and Becka, you aren't very good bed mates)
This morning... I was woken up by my wonderful husband as he kissed me goodbye before he left for work.
7 years ago... I got up at 6:00am to go get my hair done, got my stuff together and had a peaceful drive to the temple with Bo to be there by 9:00.
Today... I woke up with 2 kids that had somehow managed to make their way into my bed in Bo's absence, and finally got out of bed just before 9:00.
7 years ago... I was sealed to my wonderful husband for time and all eternity.
Today... I'm tending to a very sick 4-year old and a baby who is into everything and hopefully will work in some time to spend with Bo.
7 years ago... We stopped at circle K on our way home from the temple because I was craving a diamond back hot dog.
Today... my 4 year will probably have a hot dog for lunch because she loves them.
7 years ago... We helped decorate for our reception.
Today... I'm reorganizing my pantry because my wonderful husband built me new pantry shelves (I helped a little too).
7 years ago... We had pizza for lunch at the church.
Today... I'm thinking I'll order pizza for dinner tonight because I'm worn out from sick kids and don't feel like cooking.
7 years ago... We spent 3 hours in a reception line, talking with people and doing all those fun reception things.
Today... I hope to put the kids to bed early and spend the evening on the couch watching a movie with Bo.
7 years ago... I spent a wonderful, first day with my new husband.
Today... he's at work until 3:30 and then we'll spend the rest of the day still enjoying each others company.
7 years ago... we were in our 20's.
Today... we still are.
7 years ago...I drove a Stratus, Bo drove a Ford truck.
Today... I've had 3 different cars since then and now drive a Sante Fe, Bo still drives his ol' truck.
7 years ago... we moved into our first place together.
Today... we've lived 6 different places, owned 2 houses and are ready for another moved to have more space.
7 years ago... I married my best friend.
Today... he's still is.
Today... we've lived 6 different places, owned 2 houses and are ready for another moved to have more space.
7 years ago... I married my best friend.
Today... he's still is.
7 years ago... We were so in love.
Today... we still are, and even more.
I didn't think I could out-do my post from last year. But I saw something like this on a cousins' blog and thought it's be fun to do for an anniversary post.






6 comments:
Loved it! And love you two, and your sweet little family:) Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!!! That is an accomplishment. I love the way you did it too! Hope all the kids get to feeling better. Sorry it wasn't ideal but I guess that is what marriage does to you.
I thought you were going to put in the photo of you dancing with a gorilla. It's always a treat to see THAT one.
Fun way to present the facts, ma'am - brings back memories.
Aww Cute! Hope you had a great Anniversery! Love ya all!!
Very cute post!!! Happy Anniversary. Oh and Thanks so much for the caramels at christmas!!! They were yummy!!!
Cool post. I can't believe you've been married seven years. When I think about it though, I have a hard time thinking of you when you were just friends. Weird huh?
Post a Comment