Thursday, February 11, 2010

I have lots to blog about, lots of picture, no time, sick kids. Soon... I just wanted to post the couple of funny things that Boo has said lately.

Boo was singing a song the other day...

Boo: "♪♫ Mary had a little lamb, who's police was white as snow ♫"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We were eating dinner tonight which was waffles with bacon and scrambled eggs. Breakfast for dinner - our favorite. We had just finished...

Boo: Mom, this was the best dinner ever. I just love it!
Me: Well thanks.
Boo: I especially love bacon.
Me: I like bacon too.
Bo: Me too.
**She then grabbed of the remaining pieces and walked away from the table.
Me: Whoa! No eating bacon in the living room.
Boo: But you do...
Me: No, I don't.
Boo: I saw you.
Me: When?
Boo: I don't know, you did.
Me: Okay...
Boo: When I'm older and a mom, I'm going to eat bacon in the living room.
Me: You do that.
Boo: I love Bacon, just like Sam (off the show ICarly on Disney), she loves bacon. And fried chicken!
**A couple minutes passed by... Boo grabbed another piece of bacon.
Boo: I just love bacon! I love it!!
Boo: .....can I have the rest?
Me: Suuuure...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We were watching some of the special features on Sleeping Beauty, one of which was a video clip of Walt Disney explaining the music in the movie.

Boo: Is that President Monson?
Me: No, his name is Walt Disney.
Boo: Why is that his name?
Me: I don't know, because it is.
Boo: But he's wearing clothes like President Monson.
Me: Yes, he's wearing a suit, but that's not the prophet, it's Walt Disney.
Boo: That's not a very good name for him.
Me: Why?
Boo: Because he's wearing those clothes.
Me: But his name is Walt Disney.
Boo: Okay. ....Are you sure it's not President Monson?
Me: Yes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I found a box of "poppers", I don't know what the real name is, ya know, those little white things that you throw at the ground and they make a loud popping noise. Anyway, I found a box of them in my desk and let Boo have at them. She took them on the back porch and had a hay-day. After a few minutes outside...

Boo: Mom? What makes them pop?
Me: I'm not really sure, maybe you should ask your daddy when he gets home. He's smart and knows stuff like that. (I probably could've explained that it had something to do with gunpowder, but I left the explaining to her father).
Boo: Okay, I will when he gets home.
A few minutes passed...
Boo: MOM! MOM! I figured out what makes them pop!
Me: Oh yeah, what?
Boo: There's rocks inside it!!
Me: And that's what makes them pop?
Boo: Yep, rocks always make popping sounds!
Me: Well there ya go, you figured out the mystery.
Boo: I told you I knew why they popped!
Me: Yep, you sure told me. ☺

4 comments:

Katy said...

Boo is so hilarious! She says the funniest things! :) I'm glad you take notes about them I enjoy reading them :)

C&KMillerAcres said...

Cute! I'm excited for when my kids actually talk and say funny stuff like that.

Jordan said...

She cracks me up!! I just love that stink!!

Zane said...

"Is that President Monson?" - Friggin' hilarious.