Thursday, December 16, 2010

Disney On Ice

October was when the family day was for Bo's work this year. This year they got us tickets to Disney on Ice. It was a lot of fun, minus the cranky 1-year old who apparently didn't get the memo that he was supposed to like the show.

Boo thoroughly enjoyed the show! She loved the Disney princesses.

She especially liked seeing Princess Tiana.

Bo's favorite part was Nightmare Before Christmas with Jack the Pumpkin King.

We had an extra ticket, so we asked Lydia if she wanted to join us. We had such a fun time!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

LUCKY!! That looked fun! I'm glad you had a fun time!

d.jo said...

That looks fun. I'll have to look into going someday. Did any of the characters biff it & trip in their bulky costumes? I would be mortified to skate in something like that!