In an attempt to be more like daddy, Rex took it upon himself to "grow" some facial hair... when that didn't work, he tried some...."stage make-up".
**Really, he put his mouth on the (cold) tail pipe of Bo's diesel truck and came out with a black ring of diesel exhaust. But he's cute none the less! Oh yeah, the kid is too... :)
3 comments:
ha ha ha! kids.
I love it! I miss you guys tons! I'm always missing you guys when you come visit! The kids are so cute! All 3 of them.... (Bo included!) Emlee
Love the recent posts!! I could comment on all of them, but I will spare you all the different comments! :) We can't believe how big your kiddos are getting...especially Boo!! Holy smokes! Love this pic of Bo and Rex! Like father like son! ;) Tyson is super jealous of Bo's new project...the JEEP! That is pretty sweet! We sure do miss you guys and hope you are doing well! Merry Christmas! We hope you have a great holiday season!
Love,
Tyson and Angie
Post a Comment