We had Boo's 2nd Birthday party right before we moved, and I just barely got the pictures downloaded on my computer and I thought I should post a few. We had a good time, well really, as much fun as you can have at a 2-year old's party. Boo liked being the center of attention, but who doesn't? She got way too much stuff; it really proves how spoiled she really is. It was also a good way for us to say good-bye to everyone before we moved.
By the end of the night, Boo was plenty ready to go home to bed. She had all the fun she could take!


1 comment:
Kay-
It looks like "Boo" had a great birthday! Thanks for keeping in touch and for all of the thank you gifts! You know, I think that we owe you at this point!:0)
Tell your husband good luck with the job!
Post a Comment