My mom brought to my attention that I am a sucker and fell for the oldest trick in the book put on my sweet little 2-year old; so to show that I've improved, I have found CHEAPER entertainment. This is the greatest invention ever! Genius, I tell you.
If you know me well you should know how much I like Wal-mart. It is the greatest store ever, in my opinion. I know there are those of you who hate the store, but I like it. You can find pretty much everything you are looking for and usually cheaper. Plus I love clearance, and they usually have lots of it. The down side to any store including Wal-mart is that shopping with kids isn't easy. But due to my recent discovery I may be switching my store of choice. I went to Safeway today looking for a brand of tortillas I really like (which they didn't have, so there's one strike against them) but found that they had these really great shopping carts. And unlike the mall they are completely free! I could've spent hours in there with Boo just as happy as could be. It was just too cute how happy she was!



3 comments:
The fact that Walmart lacks the double cart is just fuel for the fire in my desire to avoid it. We love the Safeway race cars. The boys love them too.
I really wish those cars came in adult sizes.
I have a love/hate relationship with Walmart, but it is undeniably the best place to shop with kids. After a romp in the groceries, a few minutes in the toy department makes up for everything.
Post a Comment