Saturday, September 8, 2007
Moving Update
I'm taking advantage of being at a friends house who has the Internet to update our situation. We are finally down in Safford and slowly working on unpacking; in the attempt to unpack we are quickly finding out that a 3-bedroom house with a garage does not fit into a 2-bedroom apartment. Boo is happy to have her bedroom back, especially all of her toys which she happily carries all over the house... I mean apartment. We plan to start working with a realtor as soon as possible to find a house. We will be looking in Willcox to give Bo less of a drive to work. He had to drive the drive on Thursday for a drug test and physical and found that it takes him about 45 minutes to get there. So, after much deliberation on my part we are going to be moving to Willcox. I didn't want to go there because they don't have a Walmart, but there are 2 within about 45 minutes. So, a once a week trip for me is better than 5 times a week for Bo. Plus Willcox is closer to Tucson where there is more shopping as well. So that is the living situation so far, we are trying to keep as much of our stuff packed before we moved again, but living out of boxes is no picnic either. We have a 6-month lease on our apartment, but we found out we could move out earlier if we wanted to with out a penalty if we needed or wanted to. So, now begins the house search. Being that Willcox isn't growing like Safford, we may be able to find a nice house for hopefully cheap. I'll keep you updated... If you want our new address, just email me and I'll send it to you! And as soon as we get the internet (hopefully early next week) I will be able to post pictures and what not. Bear with me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck guys, i hope everything falls in place quickly.
If you're looking for a good hound dog, I know a breeder over there... they did me well!
Post a Comment