I need some help, suggestions if you may. I'm feeling like Boo eats the same things day in and day out. I'm trying to find things that maybe you as parents or even if you aren't parents, feed your children. Bare in mind that Boo is allergic to milk. That includes cheese, yogurt, milk, ice cream,... you get the point. The one good thing is, that things with milk baked in them don't seem to bother her as much. For example, some crackers like Goldfish, have milk in them but she doesn't seem affected by them. Here are the couple of things that we repetitively feed her:
-Eggs *her favorite
-scrambled
-hard boiled
-Spaghettios
-Hot Dogs
-Spaghetti
-Oatmeal (When she's feeling like it)
-french fries/tater tots *she would eat these everyday but I try to limit her consumption
That's about it. So, any suggestions would be nice. I will help you out by crossing some of the very typical things that toddlers eat, off your list: She can't have grilled cheese sandwiches, cheese crisps, or mac 'n' cheese. So, think out side the box for me and let me know what you come up with. ☺
4 comments:
Izzy eats a lot of chicken. that dude is stacked with protein. doesn't matter how it is prepared either. he also likes pb&j or "jay-jays" as he calls them. We have sugar free jelly, so he doesn't get a lot of sugar, and wheat bread.
My girls really like:
Oriental style chicken with rice, something sweet and sticky. Throw in lots of veggies for healthiness.
Burritos, you can skip the cheese.
Hamburgers, spaghetti, BLTs, enchiladas (red ones like mom made).
feed that girls some beans! Refried, canned, or homemade (yummier). We really like the cannery refried beans. They taste just like Taco Bell beans. My kids eat a lot of burritos, tostadas, & chili. I try to make a crock pot full of beans every week, so if they don't like whats for dinner they get BEANS! Now I can't guarantee that you will all smell like roses, but hey they fill you up. I also just got a really cool cook book called "Deceptively Delicious" by Jessica Seinfeld. She purees lots of veggies and then sneaks them into almost anything you can imagine. Good luck!
Post a Comment