She looks so cute and peaceful when she sleeps! The bottom right picture was how we found her a couple nights ago, she was asleep with her night light on, laying next to her. I tried to take some pictures without the flash, they didn't turn out that well but I like the look of the soft light on her face.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Sleeping On The Floor
I don't understand why you would want to, but Boo has been more recently inclined to sleep on the floor. Since it's such a frequent occurrence to find her on the floor, we are more surprised when we find her in her bed when we go to tuck her in at night. Last night in fact, I was up reading before bed after Bo had gone to bed and I heard her shuffling in her bed. A few minutes later I heard little feet walking, I thought for sure those little feet would make their way into my room and into my bed. I then heard them disappear down the hall into the dark living room. I stayed in bed quietly trying to listen to what she was doing, I heard what I thought was her getting on the couch and then the noise just stopped. So I got out of bed and headed into the darkness that was the living room. I could hear her breathing and as my eyes adjusted to the light I could see her little body on the floor... asleep, and more than that she was already snoring. I'm not sure if she was awake or asleep when she walked down the hall. I guess we may have a sleep-walker in the family. This first picture is from last night, the others are from various other times we have found her asleep on the floor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish Izzy was that flexible. If he's not in his own bed, he just won't sleep.
Post a Comment