Boo had a funny conversation with me the other day:
Boo: Mom, you're 13 (in age).
Me: Oh yeah? How old are you?
Boo: I'm 3!
Me: Oh, and I'm 13 huh?
Boo: Yeah, and dad's 3 too.
Me: Really?
Boo: Yeah, I'm 3, and dad's 3, and you're 13.
Me: *sigh* Why do I always have to be the responsible adult in this relationship?...
Bo was just laying on the bed reading his book and listening, and of course chuckling at the humor of the situation.
3 comments:
kids come up with the wildest stuff!
Hey, don't take so much responsibility for your pre-schooler's age limitations. Age 13 is one of the worst stages in all of human history - gawky, clumzy, hormonal, stringy hair, funny teeth, big nose, many more unattractive items. I would much rather be 12 or 14, not 13! Convince the 3 year old that you are one of the cute ages. You were very cute at 17. And you had very cute shoes. At age 13 you didn't have cute shoes.
I was there in NEAZ
Too funny. Boo makes me laugh, I just love that girl!
Post a Comment