Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Baby Lee Update

I thought I'd give a quick baby update. I post way more things about the baby on my Pregnancy blog so if you want more info check there. We had our first ultrasound yesterday. It was fun to see the baby. Here is the best picture the ultrasound tech could get. You can see the spine at the top of the baby with the head on the right and the legs on the left.
My due date is officially set for May 26th and I will have another ultrasound in a month to determine the sex of the baby. So far so good, healthy baby and healthy mama!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Glad you're both doing well. That's what's most important.

Katy said...

"It looks like a squirrel! A CUTE squirrel!" haha name that movie! Yea!!! I'm so excited to see the baby!!!