Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Decorating

I've been a bit behind on posting. We decorated for Christmas the first of December and I just haven't had time to post pictures. Boo really enjoyed putting up the Christmas tree. She helped last year, but this year was more exciting for her.
Here is her corner of the tree. She decorated it very carefully.
One of my favorite things to play with as a child was a wooden nativity set that my parents had. I don't know where they got it, my dad probably made it, but it was always my favorite thing to set up. A year or two ago my parents gave us a set just like them that my dad had made. Boo is enjoying playing with them, mostly she likes to switch around who hold what, and it's interesting to see who is hold the baby Jesus in the end.
More than anything she is really excited to open presents. I wrapped most of them the other night and she woke up to a tree full of presents. She wanted to open them right then. I told her she had to wait until Grandma & Grandpa got to our house. So Mom & Dad, she's waiting. Patiently... well, mostly.

1 comment:

John and Laura said...

I love your tree. THe blue is gorgeous.

Boo, you did a beautiful job decorating your corner. Come visit, okay?