You as my reader know that I hate saying that I think I have the greatest husband in the world, right? Well, I throw the rules out today by saying that I think my hubby is pretty great. I say this because every year at Christmas he succumbs to my craziness and puts up Christmas lights for me. He hates this, I know he does. He has to get on the roof, deal with my perfectionism, while working with stings of dumb lights.
I love Christmas lights. I would be one of those houses that is just covered in lights, but alas my husband says no.
So again, posting late, we put up light a couple weeks ago. Boo was very excited at the idea she was going to help put up lights. She was rather disappointed when we told her she couldn't get on the roof, and everytime she tried to climb the ladder to help out, she would make it to the top and Bo would tell her to climb down because it was time to move the ladder. Finally she gave up and played with chalk and dug in the front yard.
Here is final product, nothing spectacular, but I love driving to my house at night and seeing my lights up.
Now, if you could see the two houses on both sides of us, they really go the distance. We look kind of meek compared to them.
No comments:
Post a Comment