Wednesday, September 9, 2009

...I'm on Fire....

PB & Jam, Anyone?

Boo: Hey mom, Rex has blue toes.
Me: Oh really.
Boo: Yeah, it's blue on his toes.
Me: What are you talking about?
Boo: Right here. [pointing to his toes]
Me: I don't see what you're talking about.
Boo: [getting irritated at me] Right here.
Me: Oh, in between his toes.
Boo: Yeah.
Me: That's toe jam.
Boo: Jam? What toe jam?
Me: ...Um, stuff, that gets in between your toes...
Boo: What kind of stuff?
Me: I don't know, just stuff. Like sock fuzzies. And. Stuff.
Boo: How did it get there?
Me: From his socks I guess. Maybe he needs a bath.
Boo: Well, I don't have toe jam in my toes.
Me: Thank heavens.
Boo: Yeah, and I'm glad I don't have toe jam, because that's gross.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Boo and her daddy singing "The Future Freaks Me Out" by Motion City Soundtrack

Bo: [singing to Boo] "You're on fire, and now I think you're ready to bust a move, check it out you're rocking steady..."
Boo: Dad, I'm not on fire! You are!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

How funny! As we get older we forget how funny "toe jam" is. We don't even think twice about it. But you know it just got her mind going! Ha ha!