Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Announcing

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

That's right, we're pregnant! Due at the end of May 2009. This is a card I gave Bo as a surprise to him with the news.

I didn't keep a very good journal with my first pregnancy so I decided to start another blog as a type of journal. It was set to private for the last month, but I set it to public today so that anyone can read it. Check it out if you wanna! I've been posting on there for a month or so, so go back and read previous posts! I will still post pertinent things on this blog like when we get ultrasounds and what not, but any other pregnancy stuff will be on the other blog.

19 comments:

Jessica said...

Thats awesome! Congratulations! You're just right behind me! YEA!

Burgess said...

Hooray!!!

LuAnne said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you! Congrats :)

Shandi said...

Congrats Kay!!!! And BO!!!!! I am very excited for you both and I bet boo is really excited to be a big sister!

Alicia said...

No way! That's so awesome, Kay!! Congrats! How fun!!!

Schagel Family said...

Congratulations!!! I had no idea. I am way excited for you guys.

Sarah said...

Congratulations! I knew it when I asked you at church. There seems to be a different ora around you. You are already an awesome mom so keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for babies!

Crystal Price said...

WOOO HOOOO! We are so excited for you. By the way, you two make really cute kids!

CrzyJess said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so excited for you guys. Do you guys want a boy or a girl?

Anonymous said...

how exciting!! i guess you know all about nausea right now then, eh? congratulations!

BrandonBunch said...

That's freakin awesome!! I'm so excited for you. Congrats!

Tyson and Angela said...

Yeah! We love you guys and are so excited for a new little bundle to join your family!

Anonymous said...

Good to hear your exciting news! Congratulations!!

ll said...

yay!! congrats!!

C&KMillerAcres said...

Congrats! Did you lie to me when I asked you last time you were here then?

Becka:) said...

Yay! Congratulations, love. I know you 3 are so excited! I pray the Lord's blessings on you and your new little one!

Katie Bell said...

Hey. your blog is so cute! What a cute little family you have! Hope life is going well for ya

Samantha said...

Congrats!!! I'm only like 2 days ahead of you!!Are you over all the morning sickness? I finally am! Your belly is so cute!