I posted a picture of my hair on my
pregnancy blog to show how long it will grow while I'm pregnant (I don't cut my hair while I'm pregnant, just something fun to do, I guess). But I started thinking how much it's grown in the 5 or 6 months since I cut it. I think the average growth of hair is like a half inch a month or something like that, but I don't remember exactly how short I really cut it! Anyway, here's the comparison: Then & Now
*The funny thing about these pictures is that in both of them, I'm on the phone, even though you can't see it.
5 comments:
its growing out very nicely! looking great!!
Wow, and to think the last time I saw you was when you got your hair cut! :(
Dang, your hair grows fast! I can't wait to see how long it gets. That's amazing!
wow, it really has grown a lot...that makes me sick because as you know I have been trying to grow my hair out FOREVER!!
it's great to hear from you! congrats on the pregnancy too! Your little girl is so adorable. I love her dark thick hair....she has sooo much! e-mail me so i can add you to my list. we went private!
krysmas71@hotmail.com
Post a Comment