Monday, January 19, 2009

Better Late Than Never...

Since I finally got my "Christmas" letter out, I thought I'd post the final product of our latest family picture. I liked the first picture the best, but I also liked the closer shot as well. Boo's head is a little crazy in the close up one, but it shows her crazy personality. We ended up taking about 60 pictures, and a couple turned out good, but in most of them at least one of us was making some kind of goofy face. Anyway, thanks goes to Jordan for putting up with our crazy family and for being willing to come takes some pictures last minute for us! You're the best!

8 comments:

Evan said...

Aww, adorable.

Kay and Boo look good, too.

John and Laura said...

What a beautiful picture of your family! Love it.

Alicia said...

I got your newsletter just the other day and I love it! It was fun getting "real" mail too. Both of those pictures look great. I can't wait to see what the new little one looks like.

Katy said...

So cute I like the close up one too, it does show how crazy Boo is. :) She is a funny girl! I think she is looking more and more like you Kay!!

Grandma in NEAZ said...

Fun pictures. I love the black and white clothes you wore with a touch of red on each one. Very nice aesthetically speaking. I don't care what Evan says, the girls are as cute as the guy. What does he know?

Christine said...

Your mom's right, your clothes match your blog! Cuuuute!

Jordan said...

No Problem, I enjoyed it...it was quite amusing! I'm glad you were able to find at least a couple out of the 60 pics :o)

Ellsworth Family said...

Congrats! i just got your newsletter and apparently I have been out of touch in the blog-world to hear your great news. Boys are SO fun; you are going to love it! Thanks for keeping in touch!