Sunday, January 18, 2009

Texas Sized Fun

I've been meaning to post these pictures for the last week, but never found the time to. So before Mallory kills me for never posting them, here they are.

Mallory met us on the day of our last doctors appointment and spent the day with us. We were really glad she was okay with making the trip down to see us. Since she moved, this was our first time to see her, I guess it's our turn next to go up and see her. She even went to the ultrasound with us. Sorry guys, she was the first to know! She was a great cheering section for us when we found out, Bo and I were in a little bit of a shock! We then spent the rest of the day doing a little shopping, going to the mall and then we caught dinner together before we headed our separate directions to go home. As a tradition when Bo comes to appointments with me we visited his favorite restaurant, Texas Roadhouse.
It was kids night that night (every Monday night, just FYI), so Boo got a little bucket full of prizes and we even got her a balloon hat. Of course, she only wore it for about 2 seconds and then was uninterested. Kids!
Here's our attempt at a silly face picture, the only thing I find funny about it is the nose-picker!
We had a great day with Mallory, and were sad to say goodbye. With 2 doctors appointments, visits to a number of stores and a lot of time in the car, it was a long day, we were ready to be home and Boo fell asleep in the car which left us with a quiet ride home!

2 comments:

Grandma in NEAZ said...

Hey! Where was Mallory's baby or is this an alleged baby. Did she leave the pretend baby in the car?
I would think if Mallory really did have a baby in the last year that there would be a baby seat somewhere around. What the deal? and where are you hiding it?
Anonymous and thinking about calling CPS.

Katy said...

I am so jealous! Sounds like you guys had a great day!!