Thursday, January 1, 2009

Voting Time

I've been a little out of commission this last week or so and I do plan on doing some updates, but for now I wanted to just post a little blurp. This coming Monday I have a doctors appointment and we get to find out what we're having. So it's time for you all to cast your votes, I was just interested in seeing what you all think, or what your predictions are. Drop a comment and let us know! The first comments are what our little family thinks!

For more info on how the pregnancy is going, see my pregnancy blog!

12 comments:

Kay said...

Boo says:

Girl!

And her name will be "Goodnight Suzie"

Kay said...

I think a girl... or maybe a boy... I guess I'm hoping for a girl.

Bo said...

Boy

Grandma in NEAZ said...

Of course, there is the Barry Richins prediction as of last Sunday when he asked where Kay's new baby is and when he found that she is in fact, pregnant at the present time, prophetically foresaw that she will indeed have a boy. Of course, if his prophetic abilities were any indication he wouldn't have been surprised the baby hadn't already been born and where in the dickens is the little blighter(my word, not his. I didn't say beaner.)? So, maybe the illustrious Forecaster Richins is mistaken in his prediction.

Burgess said...

Boy for sure.

Carrie said...

I'm biased because I only have a boy, and I know you would love one! But seeings how Boo already has a name picked out and all...(sometimes kids just know things) I'll officially say, girl.

BrandonBunch said...

Boy

Tyson and Angela said...

Tyson and I both think it will be a boy! Bo needs a good hunting buddy since Tyson isn't around. :)

Alicia said...

I'm no good at guessing. I'm just excited to find out!!!

That's three exclamation points of excited-ness.

Jordan said...

I'm saying GIRL (I'll send the girl vibe your way)

Stephanie said...

Simper gene statistics say girl. I'll be shocked if it's not (but very happy for you!) So I'm going with girl. Yea, for goodnight Suzie!

Mathie Fam said...

I say boy! by the way --yes we got the cookbook and I'm sorry I forgot to thank you! So Thank you so much for sending that to me! I miss everyone there. It's been fun to read and even try something of the recipes! Thanks again!