I am just really behind in blogging. It's been busy around here, so I'm not caught up at all. Luckily I really only have Christmas to blog about, but it's taken me so long to get there!
My parents came for the week of Christmas. Boo loved having them around. We decided to do graham cracker houses for the first time with Boo; she's just been too little in years past. Here are some picture from the event!
I got the idea from a friends blog to make trains instead of houses. That way you can fill them with candy and stuff and give them away. I made two, we kept one and gave the other to Boo's friend Olivia and her family. I thought they turned out so cute!
Here are our house creations. First is my house, the middle is Boo's house, and the last is Grandma's house. Click on them to see them in more detail, especially Boo's, she went to town on decorating, and eating of course!
Then I had so many picture from Christmas that I was just going to put them in a slide show, but found the option to do a movie and tried that instead. So here is Christmas at the Lee house.
Boo and I ended up going home with my parents. We went through the valley and stayed there for a couple days, we had a family party and got to just visit with the family in the valley. Boo had a great time playing with Bedelia. These were the only pictures that got taken from the event, it was on our way out of town!
We were up north for about a week, it was full of visiting and getting sick. Boo had a day or two of being sick, and I had a day of being in pain from a bout with TMJ. We did get to go to lunch with a group of old friends, and had a great time catching up. We decided we need to do it more!
I had my camera with me up there, but didn't pull it out half as much as I should've, so I'm short on pictures. After a week of being there Boo and I were ready to get home and sleep in our own beds. We hitched a ride with my friend Lydia to Tucson and Bo came and picked us up there. It was a good visit up north, and a good Christmas but we were ready to be home and get back into normal life!





4 comments:
There were no Kay pictures in that Christmas movie, probably because of that photo hog daughter of yours. I love the one where she is reclining in the Dora couch opening a present. This slide show would be very fun if it were double time sped up, Boo in her many stances. You need to insert a couple of Kay photos.
Just my opinion
Fun, fun, fun
Those look really good. You are always so creative.
Great job on the graham cracker goodies! I can't wait to do that in a few years! :)
I love the gingerbread houses and stuff- how fun!
Post a Comment