We had a good time chasing kids around trying to keep them out of the mud.
Just like at the park Boo found a swing, and would've spent the whole time we were camping just "hangin".
Bo even showed off his climbing skills!
After all was said and done, we wished we would've had more time to sit around, relax, and spend time together.
For more pictures and a full explanation of what the Homestead is you can visit either my brother Evan's blog or my sister Laura's.

4 comments:
I look all thoughtful and about to say something so meaningful. ha ha!
Thanks! It worked! When I emailed you I had already signed up for a Free Counter I just couldn't figure out where to put all the "mumbo jumbo" so it would show up on the blog.
It looks like a really fun get-together instead of a muddy, gooey mess like it was AND rainy drippy wet bedding fiasco! Maybe the traumatic memories will fade with time and if we don't have to do it again in the rain!
Cute pictures!
Megan is the cutest little thing ever!!! I almost want to cut bangs on my little girl again!
Post a Comment