Sunday, August 12, 2007

Moving Day

Well this is as good of a time as any to announce that we are moving; and we are hoping its a final move for a while. As history has shown, life keeps you on your toes so we could be anywhere next month. Bo has been offered a job with Phelps Dodge in Morenci Arizona. He will be driving a Haul Truck for the Mine. He is excited to finally have a job, and hopefully a good foot in the door to get on with their Lines division and transfer in 6 months to start into the lineman field. He says he doesn't want to be a truck driver forever but until then this works. Here is couple pictures I found of what he will be driving, I included the one with the guys in it to show how huge this truck is.

We are still searching for a place to live, as it's time for school to be starting it's hard to find a place to rent in a college town. Morenci doesn't have much in the way of renting because most of what they have is already full with other mine employees. We are looking in the Safford/Thatcher area but haven't had a luck thus far. We are excited to be settling again, I'm sure my parents can't wait to have their space back so it will be a breath of fresh air for all of us. Moving with a 2-year old can be a hazard, but I'm sure with a little help from the portable DVD player we might survive. Wish us luck, and we'll try to keep our blog updated with our crazy situation.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

OH--And good luck! Love you!

Mallory said...

YAY! finally! im so happy for you two!! im glad its not UTAH! :)
let us know if you need anything!

Anonymous said...

Yay! We're glad it's not Utah, too. Hey, maybe Chanda could give you some real estate ideas in Duncan...

Anonymous said...

we are so excited for you guys and it just so happens that rafaella and rufus and I travel to that part of the world on occasion to see family so now we can come see you as well!! Hooray for you all!! We love you lots!!

CSDK

Nichelle said...

Hey I will be able to drive there!!
haha Maybe...if you guys move to thatcher...first I will need to find out where that is!! Lol.