We have breaking new, this just in... Well if our life isn't crazy enough, lets just make it more complicated. As you have read we are(well were) moving to Thatcher, AZ... But now, we're aren't. Why, you ask? Bo got a new job!! I know, I know, this has been a common occurrence lately, but hear me out. He got the word today, well just now, that he got hired on with Sulphur Springs Valley Electric Cooperative and as APPRENTICE LINEMAN! Ding, ding, ding, we have hit the jack pot! Well, this is all the news for now, but we are so excited! This is the happiest I have seen Bo in a couple months. Wish us luck! We'll keep the blog updated on our status, as far as we know he will start in about 2 weeks...
... And this is Walter Cronkite saying, 'And that's the way it was."
5 comments:
Woo-Hoo!! Congrats!
my gosh you are a regular YO YO!! where is that? and where will you be living now??
Yeah! Again, where is that and where will you be living? Also, when will you be moving? You can't post a news flash without all the details! But... congratulations!
Fantastic news! You never know when the best thing will jump out of the weeds and bite you on the rear.
congratulations!
Congrats! We're excited for you...
I knew he'd find something! Way to go Bo!
Post a Comment