In an attempt to keep our blog updated, this may be short and mostly uninformative... But bare with me. Bo leaves for Safford tomorrow after church to start his job on Monday. Sadly, he is leaving Boo and I behind for a couple weeks... :( We have found a place to live, but since we aren't there yet, it could still possibly fall thru. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, and hopefully we should be able to move in by the first part of September. So that means, Bo is going to be down there a couple weeks with out us. With no place to stay he has had to resort to staying in a motel until then. Aside from the cost, he's not happy to be living without a home cooked meal for a while. I don't say that I blame him! Boo and I will still be hanging out at Grandma & Grandpa's house for another couple weeks, so come on by and see us!
Well, just as a little side note, we think Boo may have chicken pox so beware visiting us unless you wanna have a chicken pox party! We should know by morning if it's chicken pox or just mosquito bites that just keep multiplying. Since we don't know what they are yet, maybe I should just make up a new name for them, how about Mosquito Pox, that way I cover both sides of the issue. Why are they called chicken pox anyways? I told Boo as I was taking her to bed, I said "Maybe you will wake up as a chicken tomorrow." She didn't seem too bothered by idea, we'll see how she feels about that in the morning.
1 comment:
i think it would be way cool if you turned into a chicken temporarily!!!!!!!!!! after my case (when i was 10) because i scratched so much, i had horrible scars... everyone called me the big chicken pock. (don't know what the actual single is for pox)
Post a Comment