As you can see I am starting a trend, confusing posts with no pictures. Boring! So, this one is different. I will get straight to the details, and add some pictures. First of all, no jobs changes! But to my dismay, we have had a change of address. We were going to try to live in Willcox, but after very little luck on finding a place, we have decided to keep the apartment we already had lined up in Safford, live there for our 6 month lease and hopefully find a house to buy in that time. I know our situation seems to change everyday, but this one should be permanent... for now. We should be moving sometime next week whenever our apartment opens up and hopefully be on our way to some normal life for a little while. I will keep the news coming as it happens...
On a lighter note, Boo's birthday is next week. Can you believe she's 2 already! We are having a little party this weekend with cake and ice cream so I will post pictures then. Until then, here's a couple cute pictures of her.


1 comment:
I am loving that bottom picture of Boo!! Way to cute!!!!
Post a Comment