Sunday, December 2, 2007

Bloggin Threats

A few days ago our friend Zane posted that he was celebrating a milestone in blogging/publishing and he said in celebration that he was giving a gift zszy randomly to someone who commented on his blog. Well, we did and we won! I never win anything!! In his announcement of who won he said "Maybe you should go blog about it?" He said it like it's a threat, and I take threats very seriously. So here I am blogging about it. I mean, you as the reader won't find anything exciting about it, it's just the fact that we won! Even Snoopy is excited for us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not a threat, just making fun of Bo for telling you to go blog about everything.

Anonymous said...

So what is a random "gift zszy" that Snoopy would be so happy to be winning?
suspicious in NE AZ