Sunday, December 30, 2007

Blog If U Luv Chikin!

So how cool is this? I've heard that people have seen the Oscar Mayer Wiener Mobile, but who can say they've seen the Chic-fil-a cow car? I love it! I couldn't pass up the photo opportunity. We saw it pull up just a few cars down from us while we were leaving the Superstition Springs Mall. Boo was a little confused by the cow car and why I would be so excited by it to want to take a picture. Man, I love Chic-fil-a, can they get any cooler!


Comment if u luv chikin!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's because she can't read yet. And if she could she would be confused by all the goofy words, unless she was a teenager and then she would be a cool word and textin' dude (so to speak).
Have never been in the in-crowd in NEAZ

Crystal said...

Ummm chick fila! I love their grilled chicken sandwich with fruit cup and diet lemonade. If only they were a little cheaper. That it so awesome that you saw the car!

Anonymous said...

I always liked their waffle cut fries. Too bad they don't have Chick-Fil-A in the Pacific northwest.

Anonymous said...

I haven't had chick-fil-a in a LOOONG time. But they had some yummy chicken and fries!

Anonymous said...

haha wow kay....that is pretty cool...it even has the cool seat covers!! haha your such a goof...hey..i saw the wiener car once! haha

The Ellsworths said...

Nice! That is great.
I can't say that I have seen that one so you are one up on the Ellsworths! Thanks again, Bo, for the famous caramels. And thanks Kay, for delivering them! We miss you but it looks like you are doing well.

Anonymous said...

I, too, enjoy the chikin. Mostly at breakfast.

Anonymous said...

You may have seen the car but I saw the cow outside of Chick-fila yesterday afternoon. I totally thought of you!!