After church we went to visit Grandpa Austin. Boo really likes his toy box, it's filled with all kinds of old toys. It brings back a lot of memories for me because they are the same toys from way back when. The visit was short but we will see him tomorrow for dinner.
Afterwards I went to visit Bo's parents. I didn't take any pictures from there and I should have. Boo was running around just having a blast with her Lee cousins. I'll be sure to take lots more pictures in all our adventures this week.
This is just a random picture I had on my camera already, it's of Boo wearing her new shirt and holding her new Tigger doll that her "auntie" Jenny sent her. Jenny is currently working in Disney world and sent this to her for Christmas. The shirt that you can't see says Walt Disney World with a picture of Mickey; it's also covered in glitter, and yes, it gets everywhere... thanks, Jenny... But the tigger is her new favorite, thanks Jenny!
1 comment:
Boo was entertaining in church today. I tried to listen to 3rd Sunday speakers who were doing their best to talk about the true meaning of Christmas. But they just couldn't compete with a busy kid needing help putting stickers in a spiral. She shared her fish crackers and marshmallows with me and the 4 year old in front of us. When hymns were sung by the congregation, she sang creatively and enthusiastically, while turning pages in the hymn book.
Sitting through church without little kids is the most boring thing. Today was a blast from the past...
and a reminder to enjoy them while they are cute and sweet from NE AZ
Post a Comment