Every once in a while we feel a bit lazy, I prefer to call it worn-out, where we don't feel inspired to cook dinner. Last week on Friday we decided to grab dinner out and unfortunately there isn't much of a choice out here in the boonies so Burger King it was. I went alone because Boo is a handful anywhere I go but I decided to pick her up one of these fashionable head wear. When I got home she was more interested in eating "fwies" than her new hat. After she was happily munching on fries I fit the crown to her head. The whole rest of the night she walked around the house taking it on and off talking about her crown. I told her "You are the queen!" and she didn't think that was good enough so she walked around saying "I King!". Kids, you gotta love 'em!
3 comments:
She knows who rules the house.
I think you should have done your family photo with her upsidedown, her royal cuteness.
And you know that the 2 months of my birthday celebrations start soon. A queen has to make her own fireworks at times.
NE AZ royalty
shes the king....
Cute kid. Sounds like you guys are enjoying having your life ran by the little one. Isn't it great?!
Post a Comment