I've got an update on our family in the works since it's been a while since I blogged but I wanted to mention something before I get to that. My sister Jenny and my niece Nichelle are throwing me a baby shower in the Valley this coming weekend (March 28th) and I wanted to make sure I got everyone invited that wanted to come. I don't want to post sensitive info on here like her address, so leave me a comment if you want the specifics of the shower and I'll email you the invite! (If you didn't get the invite which she emailed as a Evite (so check your junk folder), it probably means I don't have your email address, so be sure to leave that in your comment! ☺)
Also, my friend Jordan is crazy enough to want to do a shower here (where we live, ...I'm trying to leave out sensitive info...), so that shower will be the first part of April. I think we're pretty sure on the day, it will be on April 7th, which is a Tuesday... I know, weird, but it's the best day for me. She hasn't sent invites yet but will be soon, so if you want to be invited to this, be sure to leave a comment also with your email address so I can email you and get your address to send it to!
I just don't want to forget someone!! And trust me, I'm REALLY forgetful as a pregnant woman! So be sure to comment, and let me know!
1 comment:
I am soooo Sad!! I am missing the Baby Shower this weekend!! I blame it on the Topamax it make me forgetful!! Plus it was easier for me to carpool/caravan with everyone. I'm soooo sorry!! I promise I do still love you!!!
Post a Comment