Well since I have been away from blogging for a while I thought I should update a bit. I don’t know what it is about pregnancy, but I just don’t feel very motivated to sit here at the computer and type, upload, and fiddle with blogging. (It also doesn’t help that my 3 year old won’t leave me be for more 2 seconds before she comes and disturbs, it’s makes me less inclined to blog.) Hopefully I’ll feel more up to it after the baby comes, but who knows! So here’s the latest with us.
After typing this all up in a word document, it turned out to be really long so I thought I’d break it up in sections and not overwhelm you guys too much. I'll go person by person and update that way, so here's part 1, Bo's update:
Like I mentioned in this post, Bo passed his final for his apprenticeship. After that he had his board of review and it went really well. He was a little nervous going into it, he knows he learned a lot this year, but he's always nervous to hear what other people think about his work. I bet he felt a little like he was going into the "board room".
In his review, they complimented him on all of the things he’s been learning, the things he’s improved in and just how he’s doing great over all. We, mostly he, was afraid they were going to have to give some mandatory negative feedback, but they didn’t say anything of the sort. Bo walked away from his board feeling great and a little nervous about another year of tests and learning. He’s enjoying what he’s learning, but he’s ready to be done with “college” and move on to the rest of his life. He's not a second step Apprentice, and only 3 more years to go!
Just a random note about Bo; we have been married for just over 6 years and a couple Sunday's ago Bo wore a full suit to church for the first time. Not because he didn't own any suit, but because his wife procrastinated and never got his suit dry-cleaned! What a bad wife I am!! I was finally tired of looking at the suits in a crumpled pile, so I took them in and got it done. It made me feel accomplished! ☺ Anyway, he looked so handsome all dressed up for Sunday.
He went all out with wearing his glasses that he never really wears and even wore his pocket watch that I bought him for his birthday the year we were married. I'm not sure how often I'll get him to wear it, especially considering it's going into summer, but at least now he has no excuse, right? ☺

5 comments:
hubba hubba
ooohhhh....sexy.
Woot woo!
What a sexy stud!!!
*various whistles and cat calls* ;)
Post a Comment