Part 3 - Baby Boy Lee
The baby is doing good, as far as I can tell. 9 weeks, and I’m due. I don’t know who in the family is more ready to have this over with! Bo really hasn’t had any complaints, he’s appreciated that I’ve been really mellow and normal with this pregnancy, he just sympathizes with me and wants it to be over for my sake. Boo wants me to be done so she can start fulfilling her role as “big sister”. I’m just… I don’t even need to say, I’m just ready to be done. And even the little guy I think is done being cooped up. ☺ I’m really interested to see what his personality is like. I’ve noticed a lot of differences in his pregnancy and Boo’s and I’m wondering if that is an indication of how different he is. And no, he doesn’t have a name yet! Don’t expect us to pick one either, we want to see him first. Make sure he’s really a boy, Bo is still saying it’s a girl… we’ll see. We’re still up for suggestions though….

2 comments:
How about Bruce! Hahaha!!!! Man I am funny!!
I think you should name him Dreyson
Post a Comment