Sunday, March 29, 2009

Update Part 5 of 5

Part 5 - the latest with us and what's coming up for us:

We just got home from a trip up north for Founders Day. It was fun, but very exhausting, for me at least. I took my camera, but never took it out. We stopped on our way home in the canyon and I finally pulled out my camera.
Of course, most of the pictures I took in the canyon were scenic, and what good is that really?!
Anyway, the weekend was fun, but like always, it was nice to pull into our driveway and sleep in our own beds.

We’ve got a busy month coming up, so I’m not sure how much blogging I’ll get in. We’ll be in the valley this weekend, we have a list of projects that have to be done before the baby gets here; big things like painting and small things like making sure I’m packed for the hospital. And then in April I’m flying to Washington to visit my sister, a final get away before the baby comes. I keep claiming it’s a babymoon, except that I’m leaving my husband home and taking my 3 year old..., sounds fun, right? Good thing my mom is coming with me to help with the little sweetie! It ought to be a really enjoyable trip, aside from the actual traveling, and hopefully I’m still feeling pretty good by then. By the time I get back it will almost be time for the baby! I plan on taking lots and lots of pictures in Washington, so hopefully I’ll have something to blog about!

And previously mentioned I have baby showers coming up, and hopefully I'll be better about pulling out my camera so I have some pictures to go along with a blog. (Also a side note about the shower here, the date was changed from the 7th to the 8th.)

1 comment:

Krystin said...

beautiful pics... love all your updates. you look great too! hope all is going well for you guys.