Boo is doing great. She’s been doing all kinds of crazy things lately. She frequently asks about baby brother, and then tells either me or my tummy that she’s ready for him to come out and “play”. I think she’s going to be very disappointed when he isn’t up for tag or baseball when he comes. Boo has kept herself busy by doing a lot of fun things. She has discovered a love for puzzles, and she’s actually really good at them.
She also enjoys doing yoga with her dad; it’s cute and sometimes funny to watch.
This is supposed to be "downward dog" but I think hers turned out more like "upside-downward dog"
And here I think she just gave up and couldn't keep up! Yoga is quite the workout for a 3-year old. But she's constantly asking her dad if they can do "stretching" as she calls it.
She loves playing dress up, she has quite a few different outfits, and she likes to try them on, wear them for a minute or two and then it's on to the next one.Here is her before and after pictures.
To try and keep her still while I was cutting, I let her have my camera to keep herself entertained. Here are a few of the not-so-blurry ones.
She has had a few nights and days recently when she just falls asleep at random. It makes me laugh to find her in various positions.
Especially this one. She fell asleep on Bo's lap in such a funny position.
Boo frequently likes to pick the clothes that she's going to wear for the day. Usually she can be swayed to pick something that will match. But the other day she decided to dress herself completely by herself. It made me giggle so I took a picture. Can she get anymore random with her patterns.
And as always, she's constantly playing with her friends down the street. Olivia & Kayten are frequent visitor to our house, and Boo loves every minute of it! They've played so much now that they act and fight a lot of like sisters.
Her new thing to say to me is “Hey mom, take a picture of me”. Here are a few of her crazy array of her “Hey mom, take a picture of me” pictures.
3 comments:
She is so Silly!! But so Dang cute!!! Man i love that kid!!! Give her a big hug for me!!
Yay! We love Boo!
Grant's usual response when we bring out the camera: "I don't want you to take pictures!"
hahaha i love her! she is so funny the yoga thing is hilarious and also my favorite part was her "random patterns" lol
Post a Comment