Well, in Bo's Apprenticeship he has to take a series of tests, 5 every 6 months to be exact. He finally finished his for this 6 months to 2 weeks to spare before his review the first of September. He swears, the next 6 months' tests will be done early to leave time to not stress and relax. We'll see.
Anyway, in celebration of him finishing (with an average score of 87%! Go him!), we decided to BBQ for dinner on Saturday. We are a weird family when it comes to barbecuing, Bo likes steak, I want chicken and Boo has "her steaks" which is hot dogs.
We had an enjoyable evening. A good meal, we watched some movies and relaxed as a family. Rex passed out on his daddy's shoulder before dinner while Bo was grilling.
Boo being silly.
Here we are trying to get them both to smile. Rex would smile but Boo would be looking away then she would look and Rex would be done smiling. And yes, that's a hot dog in her hand.
The picture is a little fuzzy, but at least you can see his cute smile.
And at the end of the night Bo and I both had a kid asleep in our lap. At least the one in my lap was a bit more compact than the one in Bo's. Notice she is holding herself up by standing on his foot. And yes, she's completely asleep.
It was a good night!
4 comments:
High Five Bo!!!! Good job on your tests!! That picture of Boo sleeping is hilarious! How can she sleep like that? Crazy girl!! Seeing Rex smile melts my heart he is so sweet!! I miss you and your babies, come back and see me again!!! :)
Atta Boy Bo! What a fun BBQ to celebrate! Boo cracks me up! It takes talent to sleep how she does and it looks like Rex is learning the skill to pass out at random times as well. So funny! I love Rex's smile. Thanks for sharing!
Go Bo! (nice rhyme!) I say Hillshire, you say Farms! Hillshire! Farms!....GO BO! That's not like BO-GO as in a sale on shoes. But I could find someway to make that work too, I'm sure! Congrats, anyway. BTW, Kay. Did you move your furniture in the LR?
Yes we rearranged our living room. I like it so much better this way. It feels more put together. ...you should come see it! Ha ha!
Post a Comment