Sundays are always a little wild around our house. The early church just isn't our favorite church time. We find it hard to be on time to church... what am I saying, we just find it hard to be on time to church. We're trying okay. But having two kids has really thrown us for a loop. Rex is especially hard to coordinate making it to church in a timely manner.
This past Sunday I got him dressed and he was fussy (he's always fussy) then set him on the bed so I could finish getting ready. He cried for a minute or two in which I kept plugging him in with the plug (pacifier), I turned to do something and turned back to him to find this.
He just passed out! Isn't he just an angel?... when he sleeps!
*And yes, those are camouflaged sheets... don't be jealous!
And of course when I pull out the camera to take a picture of Rex, Boo has to jump in and request her own photo session.
2 comments:
He is an angel even when he is awake! It's not his fault he doesn't feel good!!! :) They are soooooooo adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE those kiddo's!!
Aw! He was exhausted! Boo's dress is the cutest!
Post a Comment