This post is really for my brother Evan and sister Laura but those of you interested, you can read. This Sony tuner has had quite a history in our family; I'm not really sure I even know the whole history. I inherited the stereo from Laura when she went away to college, so I have had it for around 12 years. In my ownership the CD player has never worked; I have always had it hooked up to another CD player playing on auxiliary. Since getting married it was used with our DVD player as a red-necks version of a surround sound. Anyways, this isn't a history lesson, this is really a post to say that I am no longer going to be using it. My mom and Dad gave us their old tuner and Cd Player and it works great into our surround sound/entertainment center. We kept the speakers from it but the tuner has no more use for us. So as a call to my two siblings, if you want it-take it, if not-I'm getting rid of it.
Boo was quite confused as to why I was taking pictures of this strange black box, so she stepped in as Vanna White to model it for the camera.
2 comments:
can i have the little glow in the dark star off the volume knob?! i always remember thinking that was the weirdest spot to have one i always wondered why haha random thought (im your new fav. hawman!)
Mr. Sony was a good tuner. He played lots of tapes and stuff for me. I will always remember him as my alarm clock for many years. [sniff] Please give him a proper burial for me (like at a DI, for example) :)
Oh--you forgot to tell about Evan's role with the tuner. The CD player was always on the fritz, so every time he'd come home from college, he'd pull it apart to fix it for me. It always worked after he got through with it, but he'd always have a few extra screws left over when it was put back together. :)
Post a Comment