When I was little every time my parents got anything that came in a box we cut it up and played with it. I think it was generally my mom's idea, and she usually did the cutting. Washer, dryer and fridge boxes were the best! We unpacked this box the other day and I had a flash-back moment to my childhood and thought it would be fun to cut it up for Boo. She has really been in our faces a lot for attention lately; I think it's her "subtle" way of saying she needs a sibling... Bo cut a door in the box last night; she was so confused at what he was doing but once he showed her what it was she spent the rest of the evening climbing in and out of it. We almost couldn't get her to go to bed.
So, this morning I cut windows in it and she was again tickled pink about it. She even told me after I finished cutting that I had cut a square window and a circle window.
When I asked her what the shape of the third window was, she quickly replied "It's a window mom" almost irritated that I didn't know that.
I got the booster seat that Grandpa Simper made her to put inside and she was more than thrilled to sit and watch Dora through the window.
Kids are so cute sometimes!
6 comments:
Good call not calling your baby white trash!!! I may have been upset with you for that. :) Oh and I told you needed to have another baby and Meghan has been telling you for awhile too. Remember in walmart calling for baby??? Ha ha. :)
Besides, she's more of an off-white anyway.
haha!! kids are so easily entertained....but i agree with Boo, she needs a sibling!! :)
I totally did that too when i was little. (like 4 weeks ago, kidding:) ) thats what i want for my baby shower! a big box!! hehe... so when are you coming to see me!! :( we miss you guys!
Love the new look of your blog. That last picture of Boo is precious. She's a natural, I think they call them "picture hams" or photo hogs or some other uncomplimentary name. She's just plain cute.
The box idea was ALL MINE and they were some of the best toys we had.
NE AZ Grandma glad to be back home
Post a Comment