Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Mountain Man vs. Angry Animal

Bo has made the resolution to grow out his beard. He wants to grow it out until his birthday... Yeah, that's right... May! He is looking pretty "Mountain-Man" already, I can't imagine what 4 months is going to do for him. He doesn't look very happy in this picture because he had just walked in the door from work and his blogging-happy wife wanted to photograph him.

This picture had to be cropped because he was showing his crankiness with me by a very rude hand gesture... What's that expression? "You just don't poke at an angry animal".

I will keep posting pictures on the progress of the beard.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES! Beards for all! I don't have to look professional for another 10 months, maybe I should grow mine too.

Anonymous said...

You should have let him go take a shower first. That seems to wash off some of the cranky crust. No fair antagonizing the fauna and upsetting the eco-system, sort of.
Staying out of the fray in NEAZ

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to see the beard. Very cool.

Unknown said...

Welcome to the Beard Club, Bo!