Here we are at Golden Corral in Tucson; Boo enjoying an ice cream cone with a little scoop of whipped cream in it.

Here is Boo on our couch in Safford, she wasn't feeling so good that day so she was lounging around the house in PJ's with her blanket.

Boo has a really strong grip and she gets a kick from hanging from the tree. She can only hang for a second so it's hard to snap a good picture. She laughs hysterically every time she falls and I catch her.

If you look closely you can see she has an earth worm in her hand. I was gathering up some lawn bricks and found some worms underneath them, Boo was very entertained and was sad to have to let them go.

Her I am with my little sister Dee. Isn't she cute?

Over the holidays, one of the times I was in the valley I went to the store with the little girls. They insisted on having the car cart. It almost doesn't fit 2 kids but they made it work.

I posted here about Boo and I riding the carousel at the mall, my phone took the best picture.

Nichelle got a new phone for Christmas and has enjoyed sending me crazy funny pictures. Notice the peas at the bottom.

Bo back in the days of his lineman school. I do plan on taking some pictures of him at his new job, I just haven't gotten around to tracking him down.

Isn't he cute? This picture was taken on the grounds of the Vernal Temple. It was on our first trip up there in exploration of his almost job.

This is a wall hanging that was in a doctors office in Safford. It made me smile.

Here we are on our way to Safford to go shopping. What the picture doesn't show is that it is a full rainbow, how often does that happen?

Bo and Boo getting ready for bed. She could read books all night instead of going to bed. I think we have a reading fanatic on our hands!

This was at Grandpa Austin's house at Christmas. I think I might try this next Christmas.

On my trip up north for Christmas we visited with the Hawmans. While there Boo found a box of chocolates and went to town on them. We were busy rearranging furniture that we didn't notice. She had chocolate everywhere!

This was taken in our house in Mesa, Boo was playing peek-a-boo with me. She's such a cutie!
If you are ever in Tucson you have to go try Eegees. They are located EVERYWHERE in Tucson but are no where else in Arizona. They do subs, but they are famous for their drinks; the Eegee. It's kind of like a slushy, but thicker. My personal favorite is their ranch fries. So fattening, but so worth it!

This was taken on our latest adventure to the valley. I think this is a seat you can attach to a 4-wheeler. We were at Sportsman's Warehouse, a store that Bo could live in. It's actually a fun store, they have miniature carts for kids that have a sign that says Shopper in Training, and if you have dogs you can take them to the store with you. On this particular day there were 2 dogs in the store. Boo was tickled to be able to pet them.
This is out side Sportsman's. Inside they have tons of mounted animal heads. Boo went around the store naming what each animal was.









3 comments:
Megan is soo cute! I love the pic where she is hanging from the tree!
Aww I miss your baby!!! She is so cute!! But I thought she couldn't have milk, how is she eating ice cream with whipped cream????? Oh and don't worry I miss you and Bo also. I missing hanging out with you kids all the time!!!! When can I come play??? :)
That girl sure makes it into a lot of adventures. She makes her own adventure even while she sleeps.
Maybe it's because she has such wild and crazy parents.
Adventures ripple clear to NEAZ
Post a Comment