Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Big Sister Helper

With much prodding from Boo we have finally put up the crib. Here is a picture from when we put up the crib before Boo was born, do you want to guess how far along I am in this picture?
Wouldn't you believe, I think I'm only about 31 or 32 weeks in this picture (around 8 months). We may have put up the crib a little earlier with this baby, but I'm not too far behind that! I'm 26 weeks (almost 7 months), and am no where near being that big! I'll admit, it's a really bad picture, and I have pictures from farther along where I don't look as big, but still, I look HUGE! It's nice to feel that I haven't gained that much weight so far.

Anyway, Boo has been begging to put up the crib for weeks now, since she learned that her and baby brother will be sharing a room. Bo had the day off yesterday, so we decided to take advantage of him being home and put up the crib.
Boo had a great time helping. She was excited to pick where the crib was going to go in her room. And she is now constantly talking about when baby brother gets here.
She was a good sport in helping, she held the screws and assisted in holding things that needed to be held. She would say "I'll be sitting here on my bed, if you need help again, you just ask and I'll help". She's going to be a big helper when baby brother actually does get here!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

I think that is quite a relief to see how excited she is. It's impossible to know how Eldon feels about being the big brother at this point.
And it's great that she is especially excited to share her room! What a great big sister she already is!

CrzyJess said...

I can not believe how big Boo is. How long has it been since I've seen her??? What's your due date?

The Truschk-E^3 Family said...

K, so I didn't read the entire post yet, but I just saw the pic of you at the top and without reading was like, "wow! I know I haven't been in church for 2 Sundays but where did that belly come from?" Ok, so I read! It was a funny moment!

The Truschk-E^3 Family said...

K, so I didn't read the entire post yet, but I just saw the pic of you at the top and without reading was like, "wow! I know I haven't been in church for 2 Sundays but where did that belly come from?" Ok, so I read! It was a funny moment!

Katy said...

Boo Is so freakin cute!!! I love that kid!!! She will be a great helper!!

Nicole said...

Ohh! How cute! Looks like fun!