Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Husband Tag

I got tagged yet again, third time is a charm, right? Thank Kylie!


1. How long did you date before you got married? Just over 2 weeks. Give me a break, we'd known each other for almost 6 years at that point. It's not like he was a stranger; he was my best friend.

2. How long have you been married? 6 years next week. Happy Anniversary to me! Well, us rather.

3. What does he do that surprises you? After knowing someone for 12 years, is there anything that surprises you? Um... He can fix anything, I'm constantly amazed at his "Mr. Fix-it"-ness. He gets that quality from his dad. But I can't complain, it saves us loads of money! ☺

4. What is his best feature? His eyes. And his voice, he sings wonderfully. He sings a lot around the house, I wish he would do it in public more... He used to...

5. What is his best quality? He's level headed, it helps me not be so crazy. And I love that he's such a hard worker, he works so hard for our family, which allows me to be able to stay home.

6. Does he have a nickname for you? I'm one of the only, if not the only, girl he never gave a nickname to (and he's nicknamed A LOT of girls). He probably calls me "babe" more than anything, but that's not really a nickname. He thought of one a while back... but I don't remember what it was. He doesn't call me it. But I will say, if he ever calls me "Kay" it weirds me out, is that weird?

7. What is his favorite color? Turquoise

8. What is his favorite animal? A Beaver? (inside joke) I don't think he really has one, he tends to not be so much of an animal lover. If I had to guess, it would probably be a cow, just because that's where you get steak from!

9. What is his favorite food? This is a hard one, he has quite a few favorites. Biscuit & Gravy, good Chinese food and his mom's albondigas are probably in the top 3. If it had to be things only I make, Biscuits & Gravy would still be on the list, with Turkey Meatloaf and probably roast & potatoes, although he likes my potato salad too. And he says I make good Tacos (turkey). I think he just likes food, he's a guy, he'll eat just about anything!

10. What is his favorite sport? He's not much of a sports guy but if I picked one of the ones he played in high school it would probably be football. Although, if you asked him, he'd say his favorite sport for him was being the manager of the girls volleyball team! That's probably a safe bet, I know he liked watching volleyball on TV during the Olympics.

11. When and where did you first kiss? I don't know the date, it was in his room, and we weren't even dating yet... Bad, I know. Well actually, he kissed me loads of times when we were just friends, but just on the cheek, but it was still kissing, right? (Bo and I have such a weird past, that it's hard to draw the lines of friendship and relationship)

12. Favorite thing to do as a couple? Be together doing just about anything. We like watching movies/TV together. We also like playing games, although we get pretty competitive!

13. Do you have any children? 1 and 1 on the way.

14. Does he have a hidden talent? Bo doesn't hide much... but if I had to pick something he does that most people don't know it would be his eye for fashion. He has good fashion sense, especially about women's styles. (This probably happened from all the times I made him watch "What Not To Wear" with me.)

15. How old is he? 27, 28 in May. He's bummed about it.

16. Who said 'I love you' first? Him. By far. He told me that way back when we first met. It kind of scared me that he was so forward. We always just had a close relationship like that though. I don't really know when it changed from a friendship "I love you", so something more. Maybe it never was different...

17. What is his favorite music? This should be easy to say country. But lately, he's been listening to more alternative. He says he's sick of country... I never thought that would happen! He has a lot of different music styles, he likes just about anything. It all depends on the mood he's in.

18. Do you think he will read this? No. Not unless I tell him to go on a read it. He gets bored with my blogging.

And I'm tagging.... I dunno. Who hasn't done this? So I'll pick some people I'd like the know more about their husbands: Alicia, Kourtney, Samantha, Jessica T., & Sarah H. Oh, and Angela (even though I know about your hubby, I want to hear it from you)! ☺

2 comments:

Burgess said...

It totally weirds me out when Zane calls me "Burgess", too! It stops me in my tracks and I think something must be wrong or very serious!

C&KMillerAcres said...

I did learn a couple of things. I never knew that he likes turquoise and I didn't know that you don't have a nickname. Just be happy yours isn't Sweetcheeks!