Saturday, February 7, 2009

I Got Tagged...

...thanks Sam!

1. Where is your phone? Pocket
2. Where is your significant other? Studying (poor guy!)
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your Mother? Birthday-girl... still... ☺
5. Your Father? Retired
6. Your favorite thing? Sleep
7. Your dream last night? Weird
8. Your dream/goal? Retirement
9. The room you're in? Kitchen
10. Your hobby? None... Laundry? Cleaning? (It's the life of a stay-at-home mom)
11. Your fear? death
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Closer (to family)
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you're not? artistic
15. One of your wish-list items? Bigger house
16. Love Someone? yep
17. The last thing you ate? Nectarine
18. What are you wearing? over-alls
19. Your TV? cartoons
20. Your pet? none... I wish...
21. Your computer? On? (What kind of question is that?)
22. Your mood? tired...
23. Missing someone? Sure (lots of people)
24. Your car? dirty
25. Something you're not wearing? Socks (I rarely do)
26. Favorite store? Walmart
27. Your Summer? Coming... Soon... Too soon...
28. Where did you grow up? Home
29. Your favorite color? Red... sometimes yellow... sometimes black... depends on my mood
30. When was the last time you laughed? Lunch-time
31. Last time you cried? Dunno... (this pregnancy hasn't been that emotional for me)
32. Something you crave? Sleep!
33. Why you blog? comments (you all know thats why we all blog!!!) Ditto Sam!

I'm supposed to tag someone, but I'm too tired to think of who hasn't filled this out. So, if you haven't, take a crack at it! ☺

No comments: