...the Hair Cutting Bandit has returned...
Last night Bo walked into our bathroom to find...
...with the bandit caught red-handed. I don't know what she's thinking! At least she was somewhat even...
...how considerate for her to trim up both sides. You can even see the cut from last time. So now she has 4 different layers in her hair...
...and recently she's decided she wants to grow out her bangs so she has been running around like this...
....and this was this morning after her hair was done, it's the only way to pull in all 4 layers of her hair...
...and after her cutting job last night I threatened to cut all her hair short, and shockingly that wasn't the idea she had in her mind. She sobbed at the thought of losing all her hair. So this is how it will stay until I can get her up north to get a haircut to fix the damage. She's only 3, so it doesn't matter, right?...
...the little angel....
7 comments:
oh no!! she is such a cutie no matter how her hair looks. you do it so cute, maybe if you put it up like that every day, no more damage can be done and no one will ever know! :)
i love her long hair though, it's beautiful.
so if she doesn't want short hair, why does she cut it?! KIDS! :)
i'm with mallory's comment! ha ha
kids are funny!
How can you stay mad at a face like that!! I think it's funny that she cut her own hair. What a nerd!
this is the website I found it doesn't have a lot of missionaries, but a couple I haven't seen or talked to since the mission. So how you been? www.mission.net/california/sacramento/cgi-bin/rmdb41.cgi
Into every family's life a little (or a lot) of a 3 year old's hair will fall or be cut by aforementioned juvenile delinquent. It's one of those things that makes up the proverbial journal moment. We have 6 or more of those journal moments in our family.
XOXOXO
What is with kids and cutting their own hair! Greatfully, I haven't seen anyone cut their ear off or anything...so at least she sticks with her hair. She does have some pretty gorgeous hair! But, I am a fan of bob cuts for little girls...I guess that is the hair stylist in me....Good luck!
Post a Comment