About 3 inches of snow on the ground! Boo took full advantage of the snow and played in it for about an hour and half until she was too cold, then she came inside. Poor Bo, he had to go to work this morning in the snow and wet! What a trooper!
First I made her get dressed warm:
It was nice to be able to use her seldom-used Oaki Wear boots: (Darn Arizona! Why can't it be wetter here!)
She had quite the fun time playing in the snow:
She finally got brave and tried a snow angel:
I thought it turned out pretty good:
She then wanted to make a snowman, but couldn't figure out how to get it started, so I helped a little:
And now it's 2:00 and the snow is all melted, that's Arizona for ya!
2 comments:
How Fun!! I love Boo's boots!
That is so fun! I like to play in the snow too! Just not drive in it that stinks! Looks like Boo had a good time though!!
Post a Comment